Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week Four

Hello All
Missed last week... birthday week turned 57 last Friday 10/4... Feeling great, loving life... I do love this "diet". I don't even consider it a diet anymore, I like my new way of eating. Of course it doesn't hurt that I really love vegetables... I do struggle with eating fruit, I am just not a big fruit lover, but I am finding ways to get my fill. I put three different fruits in my oatmeal every morning. I snack on Cranraisins and raisins. Got a new oven last week too, now I can bake all the yummy recipes I found in numerous books. Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease has sooo many I want to try, now I can...
I will be posting some of them here next week, after I try them.
Well off to the Bank of America 500 NASCAR race at Charlotte Motor Speedway tonight. Love Racing... follow my other blog www.mynascardream.blogspot.com

Have a Wonderful Week
Take Care
God Bless
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment