Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 5

Hello
Still doing well at losing weight, not so happy with the inches... I guess they will show more as I go along. At a total of 13 lbs today, averaging 2.5 lbs a week. Have no intentions at all of ever gaining this back ever again. Am at the 160 lb mark, this is the last day I am going to see the 160's, yeah!!!

I really like my new "diet". I enjoy the many ways to cook vegetables and fruits. I will be experimenting a little more this week, with deserts and muffins and different stews. Will post the recipes, after I try them.

 This has been a good week for me. On Monday 10/14, I was told that my company is going to have their logo on the trunk lid of Marcos Ambrose's #9 car at the Martinsville Race on Sunday 10/27 and I am going to be their representative at the race. My husband and I have pit passes as the guests of the #9 team. We will be going to the drivers meeting and get to sit on the top of the his pit box during the race. Words cannot describe how excited I am to be given this experience. As a passionate race fan, this is the ultimate, once in a lifetime experience. I can't wait.

Have a Wonderful Week
Take Care
God Bless
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment